• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
October 14, 2019, 10:13:16 pm

News:

If you have any trouble, or anything doesn't seem to be working properly, email DragonLady: dl@artisanssquare.com for assistance.

Alabama Chanin Books

Started by Claudia, June 12, 2017, 03:42:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Claudia

Once again I jumped in with both feet only to find I was drowning!  What I thought I would love doing just didn't happen. Selling the four hardcover Alabama Chanin Books.  Each book is $19.00 including shipping (continental US only). 

1 - Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns: A Guide to Customizing a Hand-Stitched Alabama Chanin Wardrobe Hardcover - April 7, 2015  by Natalie Chanin

2 - Alabama Studio Sewing + Design: A Guide to Hand-Sewing an Alabama Chanin Wardrobe Mar 1, 2012
by Natalie Chanin and Sun Young Park 

3- Alabama Stitch Book: Projects and Stories Celebrating Hand-Sewing, Quilting, and Embroidery for Contemporary Sustainable Style (Alabama Studio)Mar 1, 2008 by Natalie Chanin and Stacie Stukin

4 - Alabama Studio Style: More Projects, Recipes & Stories Celebrating Sustainable Fashion & LivingMar 1, 2010
by Natalie Chanin and Robert Rausch

I have, as you can see, been unable to include a photo of the covers but you can find them on Amazon and the Alabama Chanin Website under the School of Making - Studio Books.

Claudia

Claudia in Fort Myers, FL

duncanave

Claudia,

I am interested in Alabama Sewing Studio + Design.  Do you still have it?

Thanks,

Sherry

Claudia

Yes Sherry I do still have the 4 books.  If you are interested you can reach me @ claudiasews@gmail.com
Claudia in Fort Myers, FL