• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
September 21, 2020, 07:47:24 pm

News:

To purchase a gift subscription for another member, please send a private message to DragonLady, telling her who you would like to gift, so permission can be obtained before you send any money.

Alabama Chanin Books

Started by Claudia, June 12, 2017, 03:42:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Claudia

Once again I jumped in with both feet only to find I was drowning!  What I thought I would love doing just didn't happen. Selling the four hardcover Alabama Chanin Books.  Each book is $19.00 including shipping (continental US only). 

1 - Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns: A Guide to Customizing a Hand-Stitched Alabama Chanin Wardrobe Hardcover - April 7, 2015  by Natalie Chanin

2 - Alabama Studio Sewing + Design: A Guide to Hand-Sewing an Alabama Chanin Wardrobe Mar 1, 2012
by Natalie Chanin and Sun Young Park 

3- Alabama Stitch Book: Projects and Stories Celebrating Hand-Sewing, Quilting, and Embroidery for Contemporary Sustainable Style (Alabama Studio)Mar 1, 2008 by Natalie Chanin and Stacie Stukin

4 - Alabama Studio Style: More Projects, Recipes & Stories Celebrating Sustainable Fashion & LivingMar 1, 2010
by Natalie Chanin and Robert Rausch

I have, as you can see, been unable to include a photo of the covers but you can find them on Amazon and the Alabama Chanin Website under the School of Making - Studio Books.

Claudia

Claudia in Fort Myers, FL

duncanave

Claudia,

I am interested in Alabama Sewing Studio + Design.  Do you still have it?

Thanks,

Sherry

Claudia

Yes Sherry I do still have the 4 books.  If you are interested you can reach me @ claudiasews@gmail.com
Claudia in Fort Myers, FL