• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.

returning to SG (for a friend)

Started by indigotiger, June 10, 2017, 10:02:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

indigotiger

I am not sure if this is the best place for my query, or if the Sandbox is, or if I should email DL directly...
I just got an email from M lambie who I know and enjoy from her previous participation here on SG, and she has not been able to return since the shutdown, because she forgot her old password, and all attempts she has made to sign up again have failed... since she and I also emailed privately, she has my regular email and  she wrote me
QuoteI lost/forgot my password to Stitchers Guild forum. I guess DL is still having problems with the site because when I try to click the link to reset my password, I never get an email to do so. (Yes, I check my spam folder.) I just tried again before writing to you... and nothing happend. (again) Would you mind passing a message along to DL for me? I would really appreciate it.... Or if she thinks it would be better, I can register under a new ID.
I can pass her email along to DL if that is best, or whatever will help her to return
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

Debbie S

Indigotiger, I hope DL can get this fixed easily.  Thanks for reaching out for M lambie, as I have missed her posts!

Pina

June 11, 2017, 12:56:55 am #2 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:58:29 am by Pina
When I clicked on - Forgot your password - below login, I entered the same email address I used when I first registered. I receiced an automatic email within several minutes.  Maybe MLambie has more than one email address ?

Katherine

Has she registered with  the "new" forum?

indigotiger

She was registered with the new forum as there are posts from her that I can find. I will ask her if she has more than one email account *( I have no idea)
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

DragonLady

Quote from: indigotiger on June 10, 2017, 10:02:36 pm
I am not sure if this is the best place for my query, or if the Sandbox is, or if I should email DL directly...
I just got an email from M lambie who I know and enjoy from her previous participation here on SG, and she has not been able to return since the shutdown, because she forgot her old password, and all attempts she has made to sign up again have failed... since she and I also emailed privately, she has my regular email and  she wrote me
QuoteI lost/forgot my password to Stitchers Guild forum. I guess DL is still having problems with the site because when I try to click the link to reset my password, I never get an email to do so. (Yes, I check my spam folder.) I just tried again before writing to you... and nothing happend. (again) Would you mind passing a message along to DL for me? I would really appreciate it.... Or if she thinks it would be better, I can register under a new ID.
I can pass her email along to DL if that is best, or whatever will help her to return

I'll be sending you a private message in a few minutes.
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

M lambie

Thanks so much for your help, indigotiger and DragonLady:-* :-*

It feels good to be back. :)

Debbie S

ejvc

Sewing and machine knitting in Karlstad, Sweden.

Find me at my blog: http://ejvc.wordpress.com
- on Ravelry as ejvc  and on Flickr as EJ VC.  Kind of a theme.  Deleted my insta account - hate the way Facebook (who own Instagram) treats my personal info so not giving it any more.

ambimom

M lambie

Thanks, Debbie S, ejvc, and ambimom! :)

Melinda_B

Melinda

Perth, Australia
Personal Blog - https://melbrennan.com/

crazyquilter

So good to see you back, Mary! 

Dawn

JuneBug

So glad you're back!  I love your style.

Annlittle1

My friend, Joy, is having the same problem.  I think she was known as "Frammajoy" on the old site.  How can we get her re-connected?

Thanks for any help.
Hugs, Phylly

DragonLady

Quote from: Annlittle1 on September 16, 2017, 08:25:24 am
My friend, Joy, is having the same problem.  I think she was known as "Frammajoy" on the old site.  How can we get her re-connected?

Thanks for any help.
Hugs, Phylly

She will have to register here.  If that doesn't work, or she has problems, ask her tome an email to dl@artisanssquare.com and I'll help her out.
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

Annlittle1

Thanks!  I will give Joy the email address.