• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
October 14, 2019, 10:50:31 pm

News:

If you have any trouble, or anything doesn't seem to be working properly, email DragonLady: dl@artisanssquare.com for assistance.

Knitting Machines for Sale

Started by sewsy, September 19, 2017, 06:12:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sewsy

September 19, 2017, 06:12:07 pm Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 07:39:51 pm by sewsy
A good friend of mine is selling a few knitting machines, and I thought that perhaps someone here might be interested. Here are a few of the machines that she has for sale:

1. Deleted.

2.Brother KX350. SOLD This wonderful Brother KX350 knitting machine is the perfect machine for a newby. If you always wanted to try machine knitting this is the one to start with. Easy to use and uses yarns that are easy to find. Most hand-knitting yarns and patterns will work just fine on this machine.

You can do stockinette, tuck, slip, fairisle, cables, lace all with a little hand-manipulation. Make an adult sweater in less than 2 hours.
If you're interested in any of the machines listed, please pm me and I'll put you in touch with my friend.Make afghans, scarves, hats, socks, mittens, blankets, skirts, slacks, the list goes on and on.

The machine comes with all the accessories and has a new sponge bar. I will ship, buyer pays shipping to lower 48 only. $125.00 plus shipping.  SOLD

3. Deleted

Mods, please move this post to the SOLD thread. Thanks!

sewsy

September 19, 2017, 06:29:48 pm #1 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 05:57:54 am by sewsy
And two more:
4. Vintage Brother KH588.
condition: good
make / manufacturer: Brother
model name / number: KH588
This Vintage Brother KH588 knitting machine is a semi-automatic push button machine that includes a lace carriage. It is a standard gauge machine that will use sock weight, lace weight, sport weight and worsted weight yarns.

The eight push buttons allow for a large range of patterns that can be created including tuck, slip, fairisle, lace, stockinette, cables and weaving. $85.00 plus shipping

5.Studio Model Standard Gauge Knitting Machine. ***SOLD***This Studio 326 punch card knitting machine is great, in wonderful working condition with all the tools necessary to start knitting immediately.

This is a standard gauge knitting machine that uses sock weight, baby weight,
lace weight, sport weight and worsted weight yarns. It has a built-in "Knit Radar" for following diagrams and patterns.

There is no instruction manual but it is free to download from the internet @machineknittingetc. Great machine!!!

This is a fun knitting machine to use. I am including patterns and yarn to get you started. $75.00 plus shipping.

If interested, please pm me and I'll put you in touch with my friend. Thanks for looking.

CarolynB

Sewsy
Just sent (hopefully)you a pm re brother kx350
CarolynB

sewsy

October 07, 2017, 09:57:29 pm #3 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:06:28 am by sewsy
My friend ask me to let everyone know that she has several more knitting machines for sale.

Two Brother KX350 knitting machines, $165.  $140.  $125.each plus shipping.

This wonderful Brother KX350 knitting machine is the perfect machine for a newby. If you always wanted to try machine knitting this is the one to start with. Easy to use and uses yarns that are easy to find. Most hand-knitting yarns and patterns will work just fine on this machine. This machine bed can be expanded from 132 needles to 264 needles or any length in between.
$140.   $125.EACH

You can do stockinette, tuck, slip, fairisle, cables, lace all with a little hand-manipulation. Make an adult sweater in less than 2 hours. Make afghans, scarves, hats, socks, mittens, blankets, skirts, slacks, the list goes on and on.

The machines come with all the accessories and have new sponge bars. Instruction manuals included. I am including enough yarn to get you started. Please check out the Youtube video "Brother KX350 Knitting Machine" by John Lachette.
I will ship, buyer pays shipping to lower 48 only.

Rare Brother KH811 Knitting Machine - $320 $250.

For sale is the rare and wonderful Brother KH811. This machine combines punch card and push button mechanics to help you create unlimited patterning possibilities.

This is a standard gauge knitting machine (4.5mm) that will handle lace-weight, fingering-weight, sock-weight, fingering-weight, sport-weight, and DK weight with ease. It comes with a lace carriage and all of the tools needed to create beautiful knitted items.

There is no instruction manual present but it is free to download from the internet. I am including yarn to get you started.
Knit a full size adult sweater in less than 3 hours. The punch cards will allow you to do fairisle, tuck stitch, slip stitch, and lace stitches with ease. The push buttons will allow you to expand the patterning capabilities. Such a fun machine.

$250.
I will ship to lower 48 only. Buyer pays shipping.

120 BULKY 8 KNITTING MACHINE AND RIBBER - $420  $350.

FOR SALE IS A RARE AND WONDERFUL KNITTING MACHINE. THE 120 BULKY 8 IS ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER KNITTING MACHINES. THIS MACHINE HAS ALL OF THE TOOLS AND THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL THE 8MM MACHINE USES SPORT-WEIGHT TO BULKY-WEIGHT YARNS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. 120 NEEDLES.

THE MATCHING RIBBER ATTACHMENT IS TRULY A RARE FIND. IT ALLOWS YOU TO DO RIB KNITTING, CIRCULAR KNITTING, AND ALL KINDS OF INCREDIBLE STITCHES. THIS IS A METAL MACHINE. COMES WITH TOOLS AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL.

I WILL SELL THESE PIECES SEPARATELY IF SOMEONE ONLY NEEDS THE MACHINE OR THE RIBBER.
I WILL SHIP TO LOWER 48 ONLY - BUYER PAYS SHIPPING COSTS FROM 48033

If interested, please pm me and I'll put you in touch with my friend. Thanks for looking.

sewsy

My friend lowered the prices. The changes are reflected above and here:

Brother KX350. $140. each
Brother KH811. $250.