• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2020, 07:18:15 am

News:

Remember: to view and/or participate in The Fray you must join the group.  Click on your name in the upper left, then choose "group membership" from the links on the popup.  Find "The Fray Sewing Competition" and click "Join Group".

Patternmaking Made Easy - third edition

Started by mosew, September 09, 2017, 03:29:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mosew

It's been a long while since I've been on Stitcher's Guild, and I returned to find my profile missing and lots of changes! But, I'm moving my mother in with me and life is a bit crazy as we blend households, including two sewing rooms! At least I get to design a new sewing room for me in an old bedroom upstairs.

I have a new, Connie Amaden-Crawford spiral bound, 3rd edition "Patternmaking Made Easy" - we both had one. Sells on Amazon for $100, willing to sell it here to someone who would really appreciate it for $85 plus shipping (don't know that yet).

Lisa

Mosew,

Nice to see you again!  Please consider a post on the "Introductions" board so that old friends can find you!

You may want to take a look at the Sewing Environments board, since you're working on your sewing room.

Again, nice to have you back!

Lisa

mosew

Thanks Lisa - I went over and posted a bit on the 'joining here again' thread. Good to see your profile and name. Recognize quite a few others too!