• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
October 14, 2019, 09:27:57 pm

News:

Gift yourself or a friend with a subscription to Stitcher's Guild!  Only $35.00 for a year of sewing advice, discussions, contests, inspiration, sew-a-longs, and so much more!

Patternmaking Made Easy - third edition

Started by mosew, September 09, 2017, 03:29:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mosew

It's been a long while since I've been on Stitcher's Guild, and I returned to find my profile missing and lots of changes! But, I'm moving my mother in with me and life is a bit crazy as we blend households, including two sewing rooms! At least I get to design a new sewing room for me in an old bedroom upstairs.

I have a new, Connie Amaden-Crawford spiral bound, 3rd edition "Patternmaking Made Easy" - we both had one. Sells on Amazon for $100, willing to sell it here to someone who would really appreciate it for $85 plus shipping (don't know that yet).

Lisa

Mosew,

Nice to see you again!  Please consider a post on the "Introductions" board so that old friends can find you!

You may want to take a look at the Sewing Environments board, since you're working on your sewing room.

Again, nice to have you back!

Lisa

mosew

Thanks Lisa - I went over and posted a bit on the 'joining here again' thread. Good to see your profile and name. Recognize quite a few others too!