• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
February 27, 2021, 08:36:44 pm

News:

Gift yourself or a friend with a subscription to Stitcher's Guild!  Only $35.00 for a year of sewing advice, discussions, contests, inspiration, sew-a-longs, and so much more!

Forum: odd layout/chunks missing?

Started by indigotiger, February 23, 2021, 01:45:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

indigotiger

not sure if it is my computer, me, or if there is something odd going on... when I sign in to SG, it appears that large sections are missing from the forum, particularly under sewing techniques and equipment section... no more patterns, fitting, and all the other less often used categories are gone, only visible is fabrics, and dyeing and felting, under site news there isn't any regional category etc... it appears very truncated
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

sliderule

I did a quick check, and it looks to me as if everything is there.  I stay signed in all the time; do you think you could have signed out without realizing it?

DragonLady

You do have to be signed in; and remember that some sections "roll up" out of sight.  You'll see little arrows on the right side of the blue category bars that "roll down" when you click them.

The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75ยข per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions