• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
January 27, 2021, 11:57:04 am

News:

A big Thank-You to all of you for your continuing support of Stitcher's Guild. :)

Medea's Ordinary Wardrobe (*comments in discussion thread pls)

Started by Medea, January 03, 2021, 09:08:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Medea

I really want to join the SWAP challenge even this year. I haven't sewn a lot lately but I'm in real need of new clothes.
The name of my SWAP Wardrobe is just something that came up when thinking of it so maybe that will change later.

At this moment I think my SWAP will be something like an algebra SWAP but even that can change.

My thoughts this afternoon is that I will create a wardrobe that includes.
  • First 3-pack: a pair of Jeans, a Granville Shirt and a Blouse of some sort. (blue)
  • Second 3-pack: a Pencil Skirt, a Sleeveless Granville Shirt (already sewn) and a layer piece (green)
  • Combo pack: a skirt and a knitted sweater
  • Wild cards: Maybe two dresses and a short jacket

I'm at Instagram @ medeasgarderob (Medea's Wardrobe)

Medea

January 16, 2021, 05:18:38 am #1 Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:27:03 am by Medea Reason: added pic
I've made progress with my jeans but when I tried them, when I was closed to finished, they're too small. It's probably because the pattern I use, Ginger Jeans, has a pocket stay and it will flatten my tummy too much. I have to cut and make ordinary pockets. Then I think they will be okay. Maybe I have to make a bigger size next time.

This image is before sewing the pockets and they still fit...

I have thoughts about to maybe sew a few dresses for my SWAP. I'm in real need of dresses, both for work and when meeting friends. I really hope that will be the reality soon, that we'll be able to meet friends again.

I also need clothes for workout.
I'm at Instagram @ medeasgarderob (Medea's Wardrobe)