• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
April 03, 2020, 06:16:18 pm

News:

If you have any trouble, or anything doesn't seem to be working properly, email DragonLady: dl@artisanssquare.com for assistance.

New SWAP end date - June 30th

Started by indigotiger, March 24, 2020, 04:27:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

indigotiger

These are strange and difficult times to adapt to for all of us. Some of us are staying home, either working from home or with our work shut down. Some of us are doing essential work and probably scrambling to keep things functional. All of us are having to learn different ways to accomplish what once were ordinary tasks. With that in mind, and with the permission of DragonLady, I am extending the SWAP timeline from ending on April 30th, to ending on June 30th. I wish all of you the very best, and hope that sewing, and sharing about sewing, can bring some peace and small pleasures to you whatever your current situation.
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

dementedfairy

:applause2:
I had hoped this would be the case
I'm at home now, and a good way through my SWAP...but struggling to get to grips with online virtual teaching
Thanks!
Apparently I'm a quintessential Gemini- but I think that's a load of b.s. myselves...

warpjr1965

Thank you! I hope I can finish with the new deadline. I think next week the turmoil at work will slow down and my brain will come back on board.
Wendy