• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
December 01, 2020, 08:02:10 pm

News:

Remember: to view and/or participate in The Fray you must join the group.  Click on your name in the upper left, then choose "group membership" from the links on the popup.  Find "The Fray Sewing Competition" and click "Join Group".

Um where did the patterns board go?

Started by boppingbeth, January 05, 2020, 05:38:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

boppingbeth

I'm logged in and two of my favourite boards are missing--patterns and machines.  What happened. They were there yesterday....

DragonLady

Your subscription just finished.  The links to renew it, if you wish, are under the "actions" tab on your profile.

The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

kowgiirl.up

@DragonLady, do members get a notice (by email?) that their subscription to the forum is about to expire or does it just run out?
Theresa

Runs with scissors

DragonLady

Quote from: kowgiirl.up on January 09, 2020, 02:15:10 pm@DragonLady, do members get a notice (by email?) that their subscription to the forum is about to expire or does it just run out?

They should -ten days before, I think.  But emails sent via the internal system can be a bit iffy because they go out in big batches and the server often tags 'em as spam. 
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

Melinda_B

Quote from: DragonLady on January 09, 2020, 04:40:35 pm
Quote from: kowgiirl.up on January 09, 2020, 02:15:10 pm@DragonLady, do members get a notice (by email?) that their subscription to the forum is about to expire or does it just run out?

They should -ten days before, I think.  But emails sent via the internal system can be a bit iffy because they go out in big batches and the server often tags 'em as spam. 

I didn't receive an email, I just noticed that I couldn't reply to topics.
Melinda

Perth, Australia
Personal Blog - https://melbrennan.com/

DragonLady

Next time I'm over there, I'll ask the dev team if they can add the notices to the alerts (which I'm not sure anyone reads) or send a private message instead. 

Sadly spam has made batch emails an issue, and a forum glitch that caused our system to send out dozens of "happy birthday" notices to people who were not having birthdays didn't make it any better.

kowgiirl.up

Quote from: DragonLady on January 10, 2020, 09:42:21 amNext time I'm over there, I'll ask the dev team if they can add the notices to the alerts (which I'm not sure anyone reads) or send a private message instead.

I read them :) Having an alert and/or private message would be nice.
Theresa

Runs with scissors

Bookish

Yes, but what happened to my beloved Pattern Board????

AnnetteB

Quote from: Bookish on January 22, 2020, 03:42:07 pmYes, but what happened to my beloved Pattern Board????

Hi @Bookish

Have you checked to see if your subscription is paid up? I think they came up for renewal at the start of the year. I can still see the Style Arc thread in "Patterns and Instructions" where you and I had a discussion back in December.

Regards,
Annette
Annette
Queensland Australia

LyndaC

Where did EVERYTHING go? 
I can only see 2 sites now - this is one of them.
Please restore Artissquare for us!!!

Bookish

Thanks Annette... didn't realize that.