• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
December 10, 2019, 09:37:33 am

News:

Remember:  Finalizing a subscription is a manual process, so be patient; your account will be updated ASAP.

Sewordinary's Old School Swap

Started by sewordinary, November 23, 2019, 01:25:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sewordinary

November 23, 2019, 01:25:48 am Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:39:19 pm by sewordinary
Hi everyone, my name is Erin. I started Swap twice before, but did not complete either of them. Going to give it a shot again this time as I have been meaning to make a versatile jacket that I can wear with most of my outfits. My theme is Old School as I like clothes with a touch of the vintage.

Technique I want to incorporate is embellishing with embroidery and/or beading

My sewing plan currently looks like this
1 Sand linen jacket (detachable embroidered/beaded collar) to be worn with everything (for fabric, see photo below)
2 Tweed top (for fabric, see photo below)
3 Tweed skirt (for fabric, see photo below)
Untitled by sewordinary, on Flickr
4 White Burda loose fit tunic shirt (fabric to be decided)
5 Blush crepe Burda pants (for fabric, see photo below, coordinating with sand linen)
6 Nani iro print top (for fabric, see photo below, coordinating with sand linen)
7 Blush satin top (fabric to be decided)

8 Splatter print shift dress -Split V neck pattern (for fabric, see photo below, coordinating with sand linen)
9 Navy satin bias skirt (already made, see photo below)
10 Navy striped linen jacket (for fabric, see photo below, hopefully sewn before Swap start sewing date, coordinating with sand linen)
11 White collared shirt (fabric to be decided)

This list may change on a whim and fancy. I may not complete everything, but hopefully I will get some of the items done.