• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
May 20, 2019, 08:23:55 pm

News:

If you have any trouble, or anything doesn't seem to be working properly, email DragonLady: dl@artisanssquare.com for assistance.

SWAP 2019 Voting

Started by mudcat, May 14, 2019, 10:18:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mudcat

Please take a look through each of the SWAP 2019 galleries located here:
http://artisanssquare.com/sg/index.php?action=gallery;cat=34

Submit three votes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place by sending a private message to the user account SWAP_Votes.  The account is shared by the admins so they'll be able to count the votes and inform us of the winner. 

To be eligible to vote you must be currently (as of the time of this post) registered on SG and have the ability to send a private message.

Voting can begin as of now and will end at midnight Arizona time (MST) on Sunday 26May.

As a reminder there is a $25 gift certificate to an online fabric store of the winners choice* donated by me.

*the chosen store must allow me to purchase a gift certificate online

If anyone has questions let me know.

Lisa Laree

Voting this year is HARD.  Such lovely wardrobes!!!!

indigotiger

This year was one of the most difficult for me to choose the top three! SO many excellent contenders, and they are all "winners" in my opinion
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

Sew Ruthie Sews

For anyone not used to the messaging, the option is at the top of the screen. Choose 'My messages' and then 'New'
Put SWAP_Votes in the To box, whatever you wish in the Subject box
and then in the body of the message write your votes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
The votes are manually collated.
Ruthie in Derbyshire UK
http://ruthieksews1.blogspot.co.uk/

Morzel

I know we say this every year, how difficult it is to choose. But THIS year I feel is the most difficult as yet...
Eva

stephaniecan

Eva, Was just reviewing the galleries and thought the same thing! I love elements of each of the collections and each has its own personality. Am still away from home and so will vote this week. Am wondering how I am going to do this. I might have to put them in a hat and rank them that way. :)

Morzel

That's more or less what I did when I could not decide between the last 5 collections. On the one hand I am sorry, as this way two collections that I rank equally get left out (and believe me, they all were just a tiny bit in personal ranking above the rest of the collections), on the other hand it really shows how absolutely wonderful the collcections are. ALL of them!  :heart:
Eva

Lisa Laree

I finally  had to look at who I thought made best use of the inspiration item...could I tell looking at the wardrobe and looking at the inspiration piece that they went together?  Purely subjective, I'm afraid, but the wardrobes were all so well done that I had to go to that level...good job, everyone!