• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
September 19, 2019, 10:52:07 am

News:

To access all of our great topics, and use all the terrific features of our forum, it is now necessary to purchase a subscription. 
Visit this thread: http://artisanssquare.com/sg/index.php/topic,1849 For more information
If you should have any trouble, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

SWAP Photos

Started by mudcat, April 23, 2019, 10:46:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniecan

Hi mudcat, I did number my photos although only the ten garment pictures. I went in to change the naming and it says I do not have permission to change anything. Do I need to upload the photos again to the main gallery and start over?

DragonLady

Quote from: stephaniecan on May 10, 2019, 06:52:53 pmHi mudcat, I did number my photos although only the ten garment pictures. I went in to change the naming and it says I do not have permission to change anything. Do I need to upload the photos again to the main gallery and start over?

If it won't let you edit them, go ahead an reupload them, and I'll move them to another category just as I did before.
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

warpjr1965

OK I've gotten my pics loaded, rotated, with descriptions added. Thanks DL and mudcat for the flexibility. My brain must've been offline the last few days, it wasn't hard to do today at all!
Wendy

stephaniecan

Hi DL
Sorry, it's not clear to me if I need to change anything to adhere to the rules. My garment photos are numbered so hopefully that is enough.

mudcat

For anyone adding photos today: Everyone who uploads photos needs to name them with an identical SWAP name and a number, as has been done in the past. After, they will be sorted into subcategories by DL or one of the other admins.

stephaniecan, I'll have to let DL respond to you.  As near as I can tell yours seem fine. They are subcategorized and i can scroll through them.

DragonLady

As far as I'm concerned, all the photos uploaded so far are just fine.  The convention of giving them names and numbers is to make sure they get moved to the right categories, but I've already done that for everyone so far.
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

stephaniecan