• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
May 20, 2019, 08:41:55 pm

News:

Welcome! :)

If you have trouble registering or logging in, please email me.    dl@artisanssquare.com

Voting for the Beginner to Intermediate Dress Challenge

Started by CCL, December 17, 2018, 04:29:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CCL

I have copied the instructions for posting your photos here:   If you have any questions, post it here and DragonLady will be able answer any technical questions and I will try to address any content questions.  Once all the photos are posted in the gallery, I will set up a poll for the Beginner to Intermediate category in this Thread.

12-16-18 through 12-23-18:
  • Post three photos of the dress (front, back, side) on the intended wearer in the Dress Challenge gallery that Dragon Lady has already set up.  Both Beginner to Intermediate and Intermediate to Advanced post in the same gallery

• You can crop off "heads" (I always do!!!) but otherwise the photos of the dress should be of the dress on a person. 
  • Include a description that includes:
    • Which contest you are entering (Beginner to Intermediate or Intermediate to Advanced)

• The "name" of your creation, for example something like CCL V9428 or CCL's Hippie throwback - Keep in mind that this is the name we will use in the poll for voting.

• The "new thing" - fabric, pattern, technique etc.

warpjr1965

Wendy

CCL

So cute, Wendy!  It turned out niicely and I love the color!  You look great.  Maybe three is a magic number??

CCL

Here's a quick thumbnail of our Beginner to Intermediate entrant's dress:

New technique: "Applying ruffle to hem. New to me pattern."

kowgiirl.up

Wendy, you definitely have enough room to curtsy in this dress. Well done on the ruffles  :thumbsup:
Theresa

Runs with scissors

warpjr1965

Wendy

CCL

Wendy!  Take a curtsy in that cute dress.  :applause2: You are officially the winner of the first ever Beginner to Intermediate Dress Challenge. :thumbsup:

kowgiirl.up

Theresa

Runs with scissors

indigotiger

Congratulations to Wendy for a dress well completed and a challenge successful!
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

fzxdoc

My blog: I Made This! at http://imadethis-asewingblog.blogspot.com/
Flickr Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/72428033@N00/albums

2018 Dress a Month count:

warpjr1965

Wendy