• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
October 14, 2019, 10:36:52 pm

News:

To purchase a gift subscription for another member, please send a private message to DragonLady, telling her who you would like to gift, so permission can be obtained before you send any money.

Request for How To topics

Started by kowgiirl.up, November 06, 2018, 11:45:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kowgiirl.up

Can we have some step by step instructions for things like posting pictures that could be pinned? It's a pain to have to weed through threads to find help on these kinds of things. I would be willing to help "write" something up that could be previewed/approved by DL or the mods before pinning.
Theresa

Runs with scissors

Meg

:applause2:

Thank you for posting your request, Kowgiirl!  And thanks, Mods, for considering this request.

DragonLady

Anyone who wishes to write a help topic may do so.  There's now a child board for them, and very well written ones can be stickied to make them easy for others to find. :)
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75ยข per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

kowgiirl.up

Quote from: DragonLady on November 06, 2018, 07:29:30 pm
Anyone who wishes to write a help topic may do so.  There's now a child board for them, and very well written ones can be stickied to make them easy for others to find. :)

Cool!  8)   :thumbsup:
Theresa

Runs with scissors