• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.

Tapatalk No Longer Supports Artisan's Square?

Started by Terri B, December 07, 2017, 04:27:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Terri B

Just wondering if there are any plans to reinstate Artisan's Square to Tapatalk?

DragonLady

Hmmmm......

I suppose it depends on the demand.  We only ever had a handful of people using it, but it needed to be updated every few days, so I finally just let it go.

How many here now believe they would actually use it on a regular basis?
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

Debbie S

sfshaza

When Tapatalk was first announced, I purchased the app - that was at least 2 phones ago. I never cared for its clunky UI, so I stopped using it.

KarenDee

BinMI

I tried it a few devices ago and found using chrome browser much easier.

washi

Quote from: BinMI on December 08, 2017, 05:41:21 am
I tried it a few devices ago and found using chrome browser much easier.

Yes, I agree. Chrome works fine on my phone, tablet and laptop. I prefer the more familiar interface. I've never warmed to Tapatalk, whichever forum I've tried it with.

Meg

I tried to like Tapatalk, but just couldn't get accustomed to it.  Sorry.

DragonLady

Yeah; I think at the very peak we had about eight people using it to login, but that was all. I expected it to become more popular, but apparently it never has.
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

Terri B

OK, I don't want to make a lot of extra work for you DL. When I'm traveling I just won't be able to check in.

Lisa

Quote from: Terri B on December 10, 2017, 03:18:00 pm
OK, I don't want to make a lot of extra work for you DL. When I'm traveling I just won't be able to check in.

Could you try a mobile browser and see if that would work for you? If you try it while you're still at home, we might be able to help if you have problems.  (We like having you around! ;) ;D)

Lisa

marciae

I have safari on my phone. Google on both tablets

Terri B

I have Safari on my phone. It works but honestly I find it much more clunky & time consuming to use than Tapatalk. When I'm traveling I usually don't have a lot of time to do much online stuff, so it needs to be quick and efficient.

Magimum

I did use Tapatalk a lot. I guess I was one of the eight.
My flickr feed https://flic.kr/ps/28QUmm

My blog: poormother.co.uk
and flowerdogdesigns.co.uk - where my machine embroidery will live, eventually.

LoriMae

I tried tapatalk when it was first available for the site.  I only used it a few times before I deleted it. I agree with others, it was just too klunky.