Melodye, you cannot upload a photo from your computer into the body of your post, as you are trying to do. It has to be on a photo website to do that.
However, you can upload a photo from your computer into the end of your post by clicking on the "Additional Options" link at the bottom of the post and following the instructions there.
Do you have a photosite? If so, you can just do the following:
1. Go to your photosite
2. Select the image that you want to appear in your post. Make sure it is the actual image and not a thumbnail.
3. Right click on that image.
4. Select the "Properties" option
5. Highlight and copy the URL in the middle of the Properties box that opens. Make sure you get the entire URL, since you may have to scroll from left to right to highlight all of it.
6. Copy that URL
7. Come back to your post on SG and paste the URL into it.
8. Highlight that URL once more and click on the little picture icon at the top of the post. That puts an
bracket around it.
9. When you post or preview your post, the image will appear.
ETA: I see you do have a Flickr photosite, Melodye. I followed the instructions above and got this photo to post from your Flickr site:
It's a wonderful photo, BTW!