Linked Events

• Rocky Mountain Sew Expo: February 07, 2013 - February 09, 2013

Author Topic: 2013 Rocky Mountain Sew Expo - Denver, CO  (Read 822 times)

Offline PattiH

2013 Rocky Mountain Sew Expo - Denver, CO
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:44:19 AM »
From the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo Website:

ROCKY MOUNTAIN SEW EXPO

Join us at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo, which is growing each year and offers you a very entertaining and educational event.

Find the best sewing, quilting and embroidery supplies. Discover patterns, books, fabric, embroidery designs, and notions for sewing clothes and accessories, quilts more. Our vendors are selling only the best quality products.

Attend seminars, workshops, fashion shows, creative venues, in-booth demonstrations, make-it-take-it projects and more presented and taught by the best teachers in the industry.

The Rocky Mountain Sew Show is one event you don't want to miss - we promise you loads of fun - all under one roof!

Order your classes and workshop seats early, as they are limited in space and sell out quickly.

Be sure to bookmark us and check back often. We are updating this website continuously.

http://www.rockymountainsewexpo.com/

Offline marciae

• Northern Colorado
Re: 2013 Rocky Mountain Sew Expo - Denver, CO
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:47:21 AM »
I've received the flyer and they really don't have much there.  This expo has really shrunk!!
If you're doing the best you can under your current circumstances... then kick up your heels and dance

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place

Offline PattiH

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:38:46 PM »
Well, I am sorry to hear that, but coming from Salt Lake with no expos at all, I am excited to at least check it out..  I'll keep my fingers crossed that there is something there for me.   ;D

PattiH

Offline marciae

• Northern Colorado
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 07:50:36 PM »
Patti - I'm sure you will love it.  Since you have nothing to compare it to you'll be fine.  I just remember "back in the day" when we drew a lot of big name folks!!  About 10 yrs ago a new company took over the expo and it seemed to go downhill from there.  I have my printed brochure 'somewhere' - but I think Peggy Sagers and Linda McPhee, from Canada, will be there.  Do attend their things.  Also Kathy Ruddy is good.  I think it's like all the other expo's folks have quit sewing and are doing more quilting.  I'm sure you're getting Elfrieda's email newsletter??  I highly recommend the simple coat class.  That's the one I took recently.  The class fee also includes the pattern.  NAYY
If you're doing the best you can under your current circumstances... then kick up your heels and dance

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place

Offline PattiH

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 02:22:15 AM »
Marciae,

Thanks.  I will check into classes closer to the expo.  I start a new job sometime in January and don't yet know my schedule, so don't know when I will be able to go.

PattiH

Gorgeous Fabrics Fabric Mart Fabrics