Poll

Is your local JoAnn's managed by a male or female?

Male
25 (41%)
Female
36 (59%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: JoAnn's Fabrics - Let's Talk!  (Read 151332 times)

Offline sewvt

Re: JoAnn's Fabrics - Let's Talk!
« Reply #700 on: February 03, 2013, 03:02:42 PM »
"locate in store" button, find out which JA's near you has any, phone them and have them hold it for you

I tried this recently, was assured the item was in stock, and when I got there found out that "in stock" means in the nearest warehouse, not in the local store.  They ordered it for me - just meant a second trip to pick it up.  If you live at a distance from JA that makes this a nuisance, you might want to verify what they mean by "in-stock" before commiting to the mileage.   ::)

Offline Lisa

• Administrator
  • Eastern Nebraska
Re: JoAnn's Fabrics - Let's Talk!
« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2013, 03:11:56 PM »
It's time to close this thread (which is now locked).  Please continue the discussion in  "JoAnn's Fabrics - Let's Talk! 2"

See you there! :)

Lisa
Found: a favorite silver bracelet that I hadn't seen for a while.  On its four quarters it says "Welcome Introspection; Accept Wisdom; Seek Illumination; Embrace Innocence."   It's like a "magic 8-ball" on the wrist...

Gorgeous Fabrics Fabric Mart Fabrics Cutting Line Designs Patterns
The Smuggler's Daughter Fabric Buttons Patterns Creative Sewing and Smocking Style Arc Sewing Patterns
Sailrite Home Sewing Catalog Bootstrap Fashion Custom-Fit Slopers The Lutterloh System
Advertise on SG! It's Easy!