• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.
May 20, 2019, 02:21:34 am

News:

If you have any trouble, or anything doesn't seem to be working properly, email DragonLady: dl@artisanssquare.com for assistance.

OMG the “Like” button is here

Started by sdBev, February 16, 2019, 06:28:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sdBev

Just saw at the bottom if the comments in the Orthodotics thread.

Thank you DL.  Ihave wanted the buttton for so long.
Feeling so good, the oncologist has started me on a 2nd round of chemo. Updates on my site.  Www.sdbev.wordpress.com

DragonLady

lol

You are welcome.  I know it's one of the features nearly everyone has wanted. :)
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

Joyce P

This is a kind of cool function, and I'm going to try to always make a comment in addition to "liking" since we're all about the conversation on topics we like ;-)

DragonLady

Quote from: Joyce P on February 16, 2019, 11:35:36 amThis is a kind of cool function, and I'm going to try to always make a comment in addition to "liking" since we're all about the conversation on topics we like ;-)

I wasn't really keen on a "like" button for a long time because I was worried people would stop participating, or limit themselves to short answers like twitter of facebook.  But.... It's obviously the way of the future, and I am usually a fan of progress. :)
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions