• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.

February 19, 2019, 06:12:48 am

News:

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access for an entire year. :)

How to purchase a subscription for yourself or someone else

Started by DragonLady, January 31, 2019, 07:45:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonLady

Many sections of Stitcher's Guild are now inaccessible to non-subscribers. 

To purchase a subscription for yourself:

Be sure you are both registered as a member, and logged in.

Click on the "Profile" link near the top of the forum page, or on your name any where it appears as a link (ie the very bottom row of the front page).  Click the "actions" tab and "paid subscriptions" when it drops down.

There are currenly three subscription options, and each appears with a separate "order" button.  Choose the one you wish to buy, then follow ALL the prompts through to PayPal and back to SG.  Once you've completed all the steps, I will receive a notice, and I will update your account to make the changes "live".  This is a manual process, so be patient -it may take some time to be completed.

If you wish to purchase a subscription for another member:

Send me a private message or an email letting me know who you wish to purchase it for, and for what duration of time (a year, six months or one month).  I will contact that person to be sure they wish to accept it, and then I'll work with you directly to complete the process.

If you do not use PayPal, you may also send me a check or postal money order via the mail:

Make it payable to Julie Ford, and send it to:

Julie Ford
PO Box 112
Aguila, AZ 85320-0112

I will update your subscription status as soon as I can after it arrives.

A huge thank-you to everyone for your continuing support of our fantastic sewing forum.  Let's all work together to make 2019 an awesome year for our hobby, the wonderful relationships we've formed here, and the venue that makes it all possible. :)

:heart_smilie:

The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions