Author Topic: My Crazy Squares Quilt...  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Laurie H

• My Quilts
Re: My Crazy Squares Quilt...
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 02:25:40 PM »
Not bad, Keith, not bad at all.  I've never done a back of a quilt that looked so good!  So funny that now the back looks so good you can use it for the front and I agree with everything Kathryn said.  I like how you used your ties.  I can barely see them in the middle.
Laurie H

http://my.inbox.com/photos/missjean/index.aspx   password is 'photos'

Offline ManWhoSews

• Where you can find my paintings:
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
Thanks so much Kathryn and Laurie!  The patchwork side will probably be fall/winter and the House side will probably be spring/summer.  Laurie, the ties are exactly the same color as most of the tan/coffee colors, so they don't show up on the house. There are a few at the very top and bottom, I used upholstery thread rather than embroidery thread on those.

So...on to the next project, it's going to be a table cloth using one of my paintings which I had digitally printed on cotton using Spoonflower:  http://www.spoonflower.com

Thanks again for the nice comments.  :)

Offline Lisa

• Administrator
  • Eastern Nebraska
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2013, 09:45:43 PM »
The discussion that ensued about using Spoonflower fabric in a tablecloth has been moved to the Spoonflower Fabric thread.

Please continue that discussion there.

Thanks,

Lisa
Found: a favorite silver bracelet that I hadn't seen for a while.  On its four quarters it says "Welcome Introspection; Accept Wisdom; Seek Illumination; Embrace Innocence."   It's like a "magic 8-ball" on the wrist...

Gorgeous Fabrics Fabric Mart Fabrics Cutting Line Designs Patterns
The Smuggler's Daughter Fabric Buttons Patterns Style Arc Sewing Patterns Sailrite Home Sewing Catalog
Sewing Made Easy with the Lutterloh System Thread Theory Advertise on SG! It's Easy!