• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2019, 12:06:17 am

News:

Welcome! :)

If you have trouble registering or logging in, please email me.    dl@artisanssquare.com

Request for How To topics

Started by kowgiirl.up, November 06, 2018, 11:45:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kowgiirl.up

Can we have some step by step instructions for things like posting pictures that could be pinned? It's a pain to have to weed through threads to find help on these kinds of things. I would be willing to help "write" something up that could be previewed/approved by DL or the mods before pinning.
Theresa

Runs with scissors

Meg

:applause2:

Thank you for posting your request, Kowgiirl!  And thanks, Mods, for considering this request.

DragonLady

Anyone who wishes to write a help topic may do so.  There's now a child board for them, and very well written ones can be stickied to make them easy for others to find. :)
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75ยข per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)  Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

Visit my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons, craft, & sewing supplies:<br />https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

kowgiirl.up

Quote from: DragonLady on November 06, 2018, 07:29:30 pm
Anyone who wishes to write a help topic may do so.  There's now a child board for them, and very well written ones can be stickied to make them easy for others to find. :)

Cool!  8)   :thumbsup:
Theresa

Runs with scissors