Author Topic: New Trader Feedback System  (Read 544 times)

Offline DragonLady

• Administrator
New Trader Feedback System
« on: August 26, 2018, 03:42:51 PM »
If you're involved in any transaction here at SG, you can now leave feedback for the other member(s) involved.  Just open their profile, and you'll see their current scores (everyone is currently at zero), and you can rate your transaction after it is completed.
The road to our success is always under construction.
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

======================

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)

Gift Subscriptions are available, too; just message me for assistance anytime.

======================

Check out my Etsy shop for gorgeous buttons & other craft supplies:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoadsideAttractions

Offline DragonLady

• Administrator
Re: New Trader Feedback System
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 03:47:04 PM »
Note: this doesn't work if you're using the "Sketchzoo" theme, and it can't be installed to work correctly with it.  To view or use the feedback system, you'll have to switch -at least temporarily- to the forum default (Curves) theme.

Your profile > Modify Profile > Look & Layout > Current Theme (change > Default (Curve)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:13:28 PM by DragonLady »
If you should have any trouble with any aspect of the forums, just email me: dl@artisanssquare.com

======================

Buy a Subscription Now to participate in all of our great discussions! Less than .75¢ per week for all-you-can-eat access. :)

======================

Offline indigotiger

• Subscribed Member
    • Acorn Cottage Artisanry
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 04:43:09 AM »
Hmmm... when I look at the forum now, everyone has, above their avatar, the words Trade Count listed below their names in bold type. I thought based on your description of the trader feedback that this would be something we had to click their profiles to find, rather than an always visible part of the name/avatar...
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

Offline DragonLady

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 04:59:13 AM »
It's right there, front and center, so it's easy for those who may not be real familiar with our profiles and such here.

But to view the whole feedback of a person, or to leave feedback,  you do have to open their profiles.

======================

======================

Offline indigotiger

• Subscribed Member
    • Acorn Cottage Artisanry
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 05:06:37 AM »
Ah, okay... thank you for explaining that.  I have never used the marketplace aspect of the forums here, so I didn't realise it
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

Offline DragonLady

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 05:18:36 AM »
Ah, okay... thank you for explaining that.  I have never used the marketplace aspect of the forums here, so I didn't realise it

I understand. I don't know how much use it will see; time will tell if it's worth keeping or not.

======================

======================

Offline DragonLady

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 07:25:12 AM »
I've removed this for now; it can be reinstated later if there should be a real need for it.

======================

======================