Sorry! I'll answer your questions as you posted them.
1. Yes, the dressform matches me. It has the same wrinkles I do.
2. The link is correct, she didn't attach a collar, I just did that part on my own using her method to sew it in.
3. No, I didn't want to rip out the topstitching once it became obvious that it wasn't going to "press out" like I had hoped.
4. Sorry! No, there's no tucks on the outside of the bodice in that spot, just wrinkles. The lining has some tiny tucks though...it's mostly that it bulges? bubbles? It doesn't lay flat and smooth like I expected. If you could see it in 3D, you'd immediately understand, but I'm not sure how to explain it. I did have some trouble pressing it, because the outer layer and lining seemed to work against each other whenever I'd try to press it, and I had to be very careful not to press wrinkles into the other layer.
5. Stretch cotton woven, and a self fabric lining. I don't know much more specific than that...sorry.
6. I did press it as soon as I stitched the collar (and after every seam), but the lining bubbled up along the seamline and has tucks in it (somehow it seems bigger than the outer bodice?) and the outer bodice has the same bubbling in the same area. I thought maybe I could steam shrink it, but that didn't seem to help. Maybe if I turned the heat up? I have my iron set on the synthetic setting because I didn't want to melt the nylon/lycra/whatever makes it stretchy. It seems to press fairly well, even on such a low setting, but it might be tough enough to try a higher setting.
Thanks for the zipper compliment--the hardest part was matching the peak where the colors change, I thought I was never going to get it. It's still about 1/16" off, but I decided it was close enough that no one would notice.