Author Topic: 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Embroidery Freebies  (Read 141295 times)

Offline Pina

Re: 2011 & 2012 Embroidery Freebies
« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2012, 12:21:11 AM »
Sonja Showalter has started a new Lavender Scents Alphabet to collect,letter A is here,or her own site here.Her Angels Among Us alphabet is almost finished.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:38:18 AM by Pina »

Offline Pina

« Reply #246 on: March 02, 2012, 04:06:46 AM »
Husqvarna March free embroidery design and project,please click here.
When you get to the Checkout, insert the coupon code FreeMAR2012 in the box. Then click Apply Coupon.After March 2012, the design will be available for purchase

Bunnycup has new panda freebie set here.

Offline Ann

« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2012, 01:39:20 PM »
The link that takes you directly to the Husqvarna project of the month is not "hot". I found it and you can get it here:

http://www.myembroideries.com/MyEmbroideries/Products/DesignMaster/PID-412601.aspx

Ann

They now have the site hot linked so you can pick it up here

http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/us/2894_26363.htm
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:41:29 PM by Ann »
Lives in Ashcroft, BC Canada - Desert climate and often the hot spot in BC and Canada.

Education is a journey, not a race.

Ann's Blogs
http://everythingsewing.blogspot.com/

Offline Pina

« Reply #248 on: March 05, 2012, 09:28:01 PM »
Below the forgetmenots pillow project,here,are other embroidery designs,including the forgetmenots pillow embroidery design and a forgetmenots tile,a large buttonhole to work with 1.5" buttons,as well as a basting rectangle.Here is a Hardanger bookmark and two other embroidery designs.

Offline pdiddly

• P's Sewing Blog
« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2012, 08:40:06 AM »
Pina

thanks for the link "Bunnycup has new panda freebie set"  they are so sweet my DGD will love them I am sure.
Pauline

I work full time in a busy job that often takes me around the world - in my spare time love to sew and enjoy exchanging ideas with like-minded people see my blog
http://psewing.blogspot.com/

Offline Pina

« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »
Pauline,I liked the Pandas too when I saw them.Did you see the Easter Eggs set yet ? Maybe I should adopt a small grandchild for all the cute designs I see online.  :D

Bunnycup Easter Eggs embroidery design set here.While you are there,please click on the retired sets here too,as well as the other freebies here.

Easter napkin ring embroidery design here.CuteEmbroidery list of different ripple flower embroidery designs here,please scroll down and click on the links to see them.If a design isn't visible at Cutie's or CuteEmbroidery,please type in - html - at the end and the design will show up. ITH glove puppets here.

Edited to add,ITH Crazy Quilted Easter Basket,4 x4 hoop,in several formats here;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:11:00 PM by Pina »

Offline pdiddly

• P's Sewing Blog
« Reply #251 on: March 07, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »
Pina

no I haven't I will go an take a look - I am on a bit of a roll at the moment with my current embroidery projects:-

http://psewing.blogspot.com/2012/03/winnie-pooh-themed-quiltquillo-no-2-1.html
http://psewing.blogspot.com/2012/03/winnie-pooh-themed-quiltquillo-no-2-2.html
http://psewing.blogspot.com/2012/03/tigger-top-for-dgd.html

I never thought I would love my embroidery machine as much as I do.
Pauline

I work full time in a busy job that often takes me around the world - in my spare time love to sew and enjoy exchanging ideas with like-minded people see my blog
http://psewing.blogspot.com/

Offline Pina

« Reply #252 on: March 10, 2012, 08:40:34 AM »
Pauline,thanks for sharing your cute embroidery pictures !  :)

Easter napkin corner,small embroidery design.Happy Easter (napkin corner) version 2 is here.
Easter eggs and flowers design here,as well as other designs at the top.If you like a design,please scroll down to your format below the ads to - dst exp hus jef pes vip xxx sew art - and click on it to download design(s).Easter bunny egg design here.

This site has freebies at the bottom of just about every set,like down here or here.Please click on the different names at the top if you like to find the other freebies.At the side bar here are a free swallowtail butterfly and door prop embroidery design.

Offline Pina

« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2012, 08:04:12 AM »
Bernina International blog started an animal alphabet.Cute monkey letters - A a - are here.Please scroll down to - Tier-ABC-Affe - and click on it,the download will appear in several formats.

And here,please scroll down to embroidery designs called the Christmas Easter egg and click on
- x-mas Pia Papier - less dense design to embroider on paper -   
- x-mas Pia Stoff -  design to embroider on fabric -  to download the designs.
Here you can see the design in several colors.Please scroll down to - Das WeinachtsOsterEi X-mas - and click on it to download the design,if you like it.

Offline Pina

« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2012, 06:36:17 PM »
Miss Cotton Applique Design,4 x4 hoop size,here.Dino applique here as well as other freebies below.The Heart Coin Purse In the Hoop is here.

Offline Pina

« Reply #255 on: March 14, 2012, 03:12:48 AM »
Russian Orthodox Easter egg embroidery design here,other designs here.Freebies at the right here,please click on applique,floral,frames etc.,then on the picture to download the designs.Another Easter egg embroidery design here.

Designs in Stitches has some new freebies here,as well as in some of the sets at the side bar,like here,here or here at the bottom.
Here are quilting frames.Here is a lavender label and two other designs.Kreative Kiwi Easter bunny with egg embroidery embroider design.

Offline Pina

« Reply #256 on: March 14, 2012, 08:09:26 AM »
Ayeone Machine Embroidery would like to welcome all visitors to the Gold Coast in Australia.You are welcome to download any of the free designs here.Over 250 free embroidery designs in two combined files,including giga hoop quilt embroidery designs like here and here.The whole site is full of nice embroidery designs.Please click on the different free designs at the top.  ;)

Offline Pina

« Reply #257 on: March 14, 2012, 07:40:12 PM »
Is anyone collecting the Bernina International blog animal alphabet,or thinking of collecting it for the little people in the family ? If yes,please let me know,then I will post new letters when they appear.Bear letters - B b - are here,please click on Tier-ABC-b,to download.

Offline Pina

« Reply #258 on: March 15, 2012, 02:03:34 AM »
A pretty Easter Alphabet has started,letter A is here.If you like it,please check every day for a new letter.  ;)

Offline Pina

« Reply #259 on: March 16, 2012, 10:00:59 PM »
Here is an Easter design,a cute clown design and a rainbow too.Please click on the picturte to download.Urban Threads freebie here. Here is a cute robot design.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 10:03:31 PM by Pina »

Offline Pina

« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2012, 05:35:47 PM »
Baby blowing bubbles embroidery design.

Offline Pina

« Reply #261 on: March 28, 2012, 11:31:39 PM »
Embroidery Library's April embroidery designs,peanut butter and jelly sandwich and heart-shaped earth and hands designs,are here.

Singer logo embroidery design,top left here.Please click to download and then save the design to a file on your computer. You will need to rename the title of the design when you save it from: name_dst or name _pes or name_xxx or name _fhe or name_jef to name.dst or name.pes etc.There are more pages with other freebies too.

Chocolate Bunny Applique and other appliques here.Easter embroidery designs and six other freebie pages here.Quilting frames here.Sunflower bookmark embroidery design.Fashion leaves design.Pansies design.

Offline Pina

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2012, 07:33:04 AM »
Raggedy Ann and Andy faces and hearts for 10" through 36" sized dolls.Please click here and wait until the page has loaded,then scroll down and click on your format. ITH ladybug change purse here. ITH Easter chick finger puppet design.Happy Easter chicks design.

Offline Pina

« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2012, 06:19:25 PM »
If anyone is interested in free standing lace embroidery designs,please click here to download the FSL nativity embroidery design set.One never knows when it will disappear !  ;)

Offline Ann

« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
Husqvarna's April project is up and can be seen here
Lives in Ashcroft, BC Canada - Desert climate and often the hot spot in BC and Canada.

Ann's Blogs

Offline Pina

« Reply #265 on: April 08, 2012, 10:02:55 AM »
Fons & Porter has free projects here and embroidery designs here.Please sign in first,if you like to download something.The site can be a bit slow ! On the dove pin cushion embroidery download page are pdf instructions - learn to digitize a Trapunto design.Down here is a Trapunto flower embroidery design to try out.

Please click on applique,floral,frames etc.,then on the pictures here,to download the designs.Redwork thimble,please scroll down.Heart embroidery design,4 x 4 hoop,basting frames and other designs here.

Cosmetic bag designs,designs for tissue holder,smocked dress design,ITH eye glasses case and other projects and designs are here.If you like something,please fill in your initials etc.,then the download page appears.

Here is a complete children's animal alphabet.Here are 1,770 archived mini 1 inch embroidery designs that have to be downloaded first to look at them.Here is a Dino applique design and here is a Miss Cotton applique design.

Bernina International has three quilting tool embroidery designs here,ruler,scissors and a rotary cutter in several formats.Here is a pretty tulip corner embroidery design.The ITH cameo clutch purses embroidery design is still available.Please download the design as soon as possible,if you like the purses,before the freebie disappears.  ;)

Offline Pina

« Reply #266 on: May 01, 2012, 04:51:35 AM »
Scented flower pomander embroidery design and instructions on how to make a sweet-smelling decoration are here.Traditionally,a pomander is a perforated ball or bag containing fragrant substances to scent clothes and linens.Use machine embroidery and potpourri to create a modern pomander for decoration.The embroidery design fits into a 4"x 4"hoop.The design is free until June 29, 2012 and will be available for purchase after the expiration date.

In-the-Hoop wrist pincushion embroidery design.Keep pins and needles handy in a lovely wrist pincushion by downloading the in-the-hoop wrist pincushion embroidery design.This easy in-the-hoop project takes less than an hour to complete.The heart-shaped pincushion fits into a 4"x 4" hoop.The design is free until June 29, 2012.Here are three other project instruction.

Urban Threads freebie embroidery design is here.Teacup posies January - June here.If you missed any of the doorways series embroidery designs before,here are all the door embroidery designs January - December.

Patio set with umbrella embroidery design down here.Ripple flower design.Hearts and flowers quilt block design.Lovely frame embroidery design,or you can use your own word.6 buttonhole embroidery designs here.

ITH lavender bag embroidery design here.Lavender embroidery design at the bottom here,it can also be made as a FSL,(free standing lace ).Here is a FSL lavender project page.Or use the designs on lavender sachets,free patterns and/or instructions here and here.Or download a free lavender posie embroidery design down here.

Southwest style,sets and single embroidery designs,traditional Chinese papercut designs,as well as many other free embroidery designs at the side bar can be found here.

Offline Pina

« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2012, 09:01:13 PM »
Embroidery Library,May is National Hamburger Month, and we're celebrating with a tasty double-cheeseburger.Take a bite out of embroidery and stitch this mouth-watering design perfect for aprons,kitchen towels and wall hangings, and reusable grocery bags!This design is free (and calorie-free) for you to order and download,now through May 31st.

World Turtle Day is May 23rd,so stitch this adorable turtle to help spread awareness and respect for turtles,and encourage human action to help these beautiful creatures survive and thrive in nature.

Offline Ann

« Reply #268 on: May 02, 2012, 02:04:54 AM »
Husqvarna Viking has May's design up for download.

Ann

Ann's Blogs

Offline Pina

« Reply #269 on: May 03, 2012, 07:09:24 AM »
Table name card embroidery design and glassware slip-on coaster embroidery design with instructions here.Burda - Bernina projects and embroidery designs here.

Offline Pina

« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2012, 08:05:22 PM »
A new free tulip alphabet has started here,if anyone likes it and wants to collect it.A Mother's Day redwork embroidery design is here.A page with other embroidery designs is here.

Down here is a strawberry embroidery design,please click on the picture to download it,if you like it.There are freebies in some of the sets on this page here and in freebies at the top.

A remote control caddy for one or two remote controls project idea is here.The embroidery designs below the project pictures are not free ! ( I like this one.I'm going to change one of the words to Sister,for her Birthday,it's too late for me to make it and send it to her for Mother's Day  ).

Offline Pina

« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2012, 10:10:29 AM »
Bunnycup,new Princess Beauty embroidery design set.

Offline Pina

« Reply #272 on: May 06, 2012, 09:27:22 PM »
Cross stitch flowers January - December embroidery designs,here.Please click on the month then on zip to download the embroidery designs and pdf for instructions,if you like them.There are other freebies at the left side.One has to register to get other different cross stitch freebies for machine and hand embroidery designs,here.

Offline Pina

« Reply #273 on: May 07, 2012, 06:36:59 AM »
A sewing machine embroidery design,4" x 4" hoop,can be downloaded here,after logging in. ;)

Edited to add.......although it says under the sewing machine design - Regular Price: $3.50 Special Price: $0.00 - the design isn't free,I just found out.At the checkout the price is still $ 3.50.

The instructions........... didn't work for me......yet,I will try again another day.I like the sewing machine design. ;)
1. Log in to your Account, Click on the PICTURE,  Click on the FORMAT you need
2. and ADD TO CART, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Under Payment Info you will see the message NO PAYMENT REQUIRED
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:58:30 AM by Pina »

Offline Pina

« Reply #274 on: May 08, 2012, 07:34:38 AM »
Update,the sewing machine embroidery design,4" x 4" hoop,can now be downloaded for free here;)

Offline Pina

« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2012, 02:09:32 AM »
Joy and a colorful buttonhole label,for decorating bags or knapsacks,embroidery designs are here.

Offline Pina

« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2012, 04:04:40 AM »
Mother's Day embroidery design set here.Apple tree and a soccer ball embroidery designs,in one download,here.

Offline Pina

« Reply #277 on: May 12, 2012, 02:34:27 AM »
This Love applique embroidery design will only be free for a short time.  ;)

Offline Pina

« Reply #278 on: May 15, 2012, 05:32:37 PM »
Strawberries embroidery design,64,8 mm x 65,2 mm,and an owl applique design,4 x 4 hoop,here.

Cleaning buckets,scrub brush,spray bottle and other cleaning tool embroidery designs here.Construction dump truck and other heavy equipment here.Other freebies here.

A Swiss site with pages of different free embroidery designs,please click on the arrows to download any of the embroidery designs you like.There are more designs at the side bar,under CADRES / HOOPS / DESIGNS.In the archive pdf download with many free embroidery design pictures it says :
Dear embroiderer,Thanks for visiting my site,Here you see my older designs. You can't "download" them here. Please, send me an e-mail at...   
If you like to see the pdf pictures,please click here.

Please take a few minutes to look through the many free emboidery designs.I think there is something pretty,or cute for everyone who owns an embroidery machine with a larger than 4 x 4 hoop.  ;)

Offline Pina

« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2012, 08:55:36 PM »
Free standing lace,FSL,Rosary embroidery design,196.8 mm x 123.6 mm size,in several formats.If anyone owns a Pfaff CV,or other Pfaff model,here is Pfaff embroidery help,including designs to be used with the yarn foot.Please click on the picture to download five freebies to try out.

Gorgeous Fabrics Fabric Mart Fabrics