Thank you, Weezie!
The green one is made from an old curtain I found in a thrift shop in Sweden and a fat quarter of quilting cotton. The red one is a Liberty cotton - I bought a metre on sale from Liberty for £12, and it was just enough. Charlotte picked it out and I think it's her favourite of the three. The underlayer is a Kona quilting solid, quite finely woven and goes well with the Liberty lawn. The pink is just ordinary pink eyelet, but the bodice is lined in a white cotton. And then I just cut some strips of eyelet, used my ruffler, and ruffled across a width of fabric - turned out perfectly. The lace I applied afterwards. It was kind of an organic process and in my opinion too long, but she likes it!