• Welcome to Stitcher's Guild Reloaded. Please login or sign up.

April 22, 2019, 08:29:01 am

News:

A big Thank-You to all of you for your continuing support of Stitcher's Guild. :)

Back issues of Ottobre wanted

Started by DIowa, October 29, 2017, 03:52:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DIowa

I'd like to purchase back issues of the children's clothing issues of Ottobre.   I have already bought some through the publisher, but a few aren't available.  I'd also like to help someone clear out their sewing room.

sdBev

Sprry, no desire to part with my own OTTO magazines.  May I suggest ETSY.  I ve bought a number of Previously owned or OOP patterns through them. Have always been happy but of course cant guarantee your experience. 
Recoverying from Mar 18 total hysterectomy and cancer removal surgery.

bessiecrocker

DIowa, do you have specific issues in mind? Do you absolutely want the issues in English, or could you be happy with just the patterns and another language giving you the instructions? I can often find the magazine on the newsstand or in sewing stores or used...but it will be German, French or Dutch editions. Are you interested?

I don't usually get the kids' editions. I might have a couple that I don't need (no kids to sew for anymore...) I will look ...

KayoticSewing

Quote from: DIowa on October 29, 2017, 03:52:21 pm
I'd like to purchase back issues of the children's clothing issues of Ottobre.   I have already bought some through the publisher, but a few aren't available.  I'd also like to help someone clear out their sewing room.

I have a few magazines. Please share which particular issues you are looking for ..