Author Topic: 2018 SWAP Chatter  (Read 69630 times)

Offline fzxdoc

• Administrator
  • I love to sew, pure and simple.
Re: 2018 SWAP Chatter
« Reply #595 on: December 27, 2017, 08:43:43 PM »
I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their lovely SWAP sewing.

Happy Sewing, Happy holidays, Merry Christmas & a Peaceful New Year.
 :-*  :-*  :-*

ditto from me!

I am very sadly pulling out of SWAP participation, except as observer and cheerleader. Details on my personal SWAP thread.

Bessiecrocker, I'm sad that you're not able to complete your swap due to some medical issues sidelining you for a while. I was looking forward to seeing your collection come to life. I hope you enter again next year. In the meanwhile, feel better soon!

Kathryn
My blog: I Made This! at http://imadethis-asewingblog.blogspot.com/
Flickr Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/72428033@N00/albums

2018 Dress a Month count:

Offline Carmen

« Reply #596 on: December 27, 2017, 11:35:16 PM »

I live in northern Ontario on an island called Manitoulin.  (it's connected to land by a bridge and in the summer, a ferry)  It is lovely, especially in the summer.  But we are not the fashion mecca of Canada.  LOL

I think that I will most likely follow your example, Bev.  Try to just amp up my game a bit.  Focus on some nice tops and cardigans and some classier trousers.  That should get me started. 

Carmen

Carmen, I'm in the same boat in trying to upgrade my style as I contemplate participating in the SWAP. Since I lost 135 pounds last year, my wardrobe is currently almost totally jeans and T-shirts. I want nicer clothes, but am intimidated by starting from scratch fitting patterns, so SWAP will be a true challenge for me ...

And in a bit of a coincidence, my daughter-in-law is from Manitoulin Island's neighbor --Drummond Island. It's a beautiful part of the world.

Angelia

Hi Angelia: 

Congratulations on losing 135 lbs ! My husband lost about 50 lbs and I was really impressed with him.  Unfortunately, my weight went the other way.  I'm post-menopausal and have some health issues so my weight has crept higher than I would like.  However, I would still like to look more put together and perhaps a bit artsy. 

I'm concerned about the discussion about the SG site.  However, I will still check in here to see how things are progressing.  I lurk at Pattern Review so hope that some of these SWAPs and seasonal sewing will travel over there should things not continue here.

Carmen

Offline dagmaro

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #597 on: December 28, 2017, 12:40:06 AM »
Mudcat, I am almost ashamed to say that I did not complete my December SWAP item.  However, I did sew some Christmas related items and that, combined with a few hiccups in my anticipated time availability account for my poorer than expected performance.  IF ONLY….. near and dear family did not enter the hospital, contractors handled the jobs they are hired for in the completion of a home building project, my family did not expect a picture perfect Christmas (which did not happen as the biscotti were burnt and chocolate crackles never even appeared….) and I did not decide that my emotional sanity were of more value to the family than the completion of a SWAP item —— I would have been here to report on my progress!  ;D ;D ;D
However, even with this setback, I am still in and hoping to come at you with some interesting makes.  I have worked on a few muslins and have made good progress on that front.  My fabrics are neatly folded after pre-washing or steaming and my sewing machines are tuned up.

To those worried about SG, I'd like to say, just join in and if there is enough fun and discourse, those who leave temporarily will be back before you know it.  People do not ignore something that has obvious value for very long. 

To Dragonlady, please don't be discouraged in your efforts to revamp the site.  I don't mean to step on any toes as a newer contributing poster, but from the various conversations, it seems that not being able to see contentious discourse is a bit of an issue to many older, valued members.  I know a child-board by registration was created to handle political or hot button topics but I wonder if it might not be alright to simply have a category of topics that people can drop into without having to specifically become members of, in order to make them visible. I am very comfortable ignoring topics not of interest to me and many others seem to say the same thing. Call me an optimist, but perhaps SG can become a model of tolerance and acceptance of the fact that we don't all share the same opinions but can certainly make room for differing viewpoints.  In the same vein, I am also troubled that our fear of offending a very small minority has inspired us to self police to the extent that we can't voice polite disagreement on any topics. I know it is a sign of the fraught times we live in but I really don't believe that being politically correct at all times creates a richer discourse and exchange of ideas….even on something that starts as a sewing board.  Was it not a line from the film, The Devil Wears Prada that had Meryl Streep saying something like (very loosely paraphrasing) fashion affects every area of life? 

I am editing to add that perhaps this post should have gone into the chatter thread on subscription?  Apologies if it should not have been posted here…I started off replying to mudcat but my dismay at the the overall subscription issue leaked into this comment. :(
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 04:14:20 AM by dagmaro »
Dagmar

Offline KarenDee

• Subscribed Member
  • SIgnal Mountain, Tn.
« Reply #598 on: December 28, 2017, 04:46:08 AM »
Dagmar, i like your ideas very much. For most it is not a huge deal to join for a year and see how the site develops. If present members keep telling why they arent going  to re-up, that negates the feeling of our moving forward. Is the site perfect as is? No, of course not, but many of us certainly enjoy the site. I can give it a years' try. I wont give up my 10 year membership this easily!

Karendee

Offline Morzel

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #599 on: December 28, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
Thanks, indigotiger, that was just the description I was hoping for. Great!!
Eva

Offline M lambie

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #600 on: December 28, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »
I'm another one who did not finish an early bird garment for SWAP, alas! However, I do have a RTW and a previously sewn option I can use if needed. I'll begin my SWAP sewing on 2 January and I'm very excited to finally begin!

Meanwhile I have a lot of catching up to do with my reading here... but for now I'll say, Bessiecrocker, I wish you the best with your health issues! I'm sorry you won't be able to do your SWAP.

Indigotiger, I really like the squared neckline on your newest pinafore. Too bad about the rippling seam, hope you get it sorted! Also your stenciling is beautiful! I am really looking forward to seeing that completed garment.

I hope all who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Offline Garden Girl

• Subscribed Member
  • Middle California
« Reply #601 on: December 28, 2017, 11:16:39 PM »
Garden Girl - can you tell us what your 2 pdf patterns are  ;D
and Good Luck for all your moving things around. . .

Lisanne, I knew that of all people my post would pique your interest. I knew I'd have your attention at two.  ;D Yes, next week, if non subscribers are still allowed into SWAP per DL's current plan, I'll tell you the story of my plan. Meanwhile, I seem to be playing this game with furniture and stuff in the house. It seems the 6 needs to trade with the one, and the 11 needs to go where the 3 is. Or is that the 13?  ::)

Offline indigotiger

• Subscribed Member
    • Acorn Cottage Artisanry
« Reply #602 on: December 29, 2017, 05:30:10 AM »
Mary - that is the best of news, that your joint pain was not exacerbated by the hand stitchery... I really look forward to your SWAP skirts, you have made some really fascinating ones in the past, as I recall.

angelsweb - welcome to SWAP! I urge you to look again at the guidelines for this year, once you have sorted through your stash... once you know what fabrics you have available in which colors, you can choose three or four, two for your neutrals, and either one for accent, with two prints, or two for accents with one print...  Having simple patterns to use helps with actually completing SWAP, think basics rather than "birthday cake" as it were.
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

Offline angelsweb

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #603 on: December 29, 2017, 06:16:14 AM »
angelsweb - welcome to SWAP! I urge you to look again at the guidelines for this year, once you have sorted through your stash... once you know what fabrics you have available in which colors, you can choose three or four, two for your neutrals, and either one for accent, with two prints, or two for accents with one print...  Having simple patterns to use helps with actually completing SWAP, think basics rather than "birthday cake" as it were.

Good point, Indigotiger. I realize there should have been an "or" in my list of colors. I'm not really planning to use all of those colors; just to pick from among them, depending on whether I have enough fabrics in any one color to make at least three coordinating garments. I really have to sew this SWAP from stash as my fabric collection is threatening to take over the entire house!

The real question is whether to use teal as a neutral or an accent color. I have a lot of teal fabric pieces, I just don't know yet if they will coordinate well enough to create a column of color if they're used for pants or skirts. I really don't want black or navy as overlayers since they aren't really flattering with my coloring, but they both go best with my potential prints for bottoms.

I just have to think about this some more.

Offline bessiecrocker

• Subscribed Member
  • Winner's Points: 1
« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2017, 11:05:44 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has wished me well regarding my somewhat inconvient and not too much fun medical problems.  I think things are looking up on the sewing horizon, however, and I will soon post an update on my personal swap thread,

Boppingbeth, I really like your swap concept. I like it so much, that I intend to copy the idea at some future point, I'll be following your progress closely. I don't live anywhere with access to EFisher stores...so a question that requires someone to snoop shop for me... Is EF georgette somewhat heavier than what you'd typically find in  a fabric shop?  Does she double or line her georgette pieces or are they slightly sheer?

Offline Lisanne

• Subscribed Member
  • southern England
« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2017, 12:33:30 PM »
Good Luck to bessiecrocker for her revised approach to sewing SWAP.
Getting the balance right between (meeting goals) and (not getting over-pressurised about meeting goals) is not something I personally am good at !
Does this bring you joy, calm, confidence  :D  if not, try something else.

https://sewingplums.com - comments on wardrobes, patterns, style, fit
https://uk.pinterest.com/sewingplums/ - style images
https://aimforquality.wordpress.com - good basic sewing techniques
https://easyjackets.wordpress.com - no need for tailoring, unless you want to
https://helpwithsewingpatterninstructions.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/first-blog-post/ - Peggy Sagers sew-alongs

Offline KayoticSewing

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #606 on: December 29, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
Bessiecrocker, That’s so amazing that your machine has a start/ stop button and I’m happy to hear that you’ll be continuing with the SWAP.

Offline Turquoise

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #607 on: December 29, 2017, 02:21:24 PM »
bessiecrocker that’s wonderful news about your sewing machine start/stop button.  The funny thing is I have the same machine and hadn’t taken note of this feature.  I guess one of these days I really ought to look through the whole manual  ;D. Good luck with your plan, I’m sure it will help morale in your recovery if you have sewing prepared to do.

Dementedfairy I like your idea of refashioning some clothes - sometimes you just really like a fabric and don’t want to throw it away when it no longer suits, cutting it up to make something new is a great use of fabric.

Offline sdBev

• Subscribed Member
    • sdBev
« Reply #608 on: December 29, 2017, 03:44:13 PM »
...The real question is whether to use teal as a neutral or an accent color. ...
I always have problems wrapping my head around the concept that a neutral can be an accent.  Propbably why I will never be a real artist because I pigeon hole certain ideas and cant let go of them.  I will be interested in seeing how you handle what to me is an accent in a neutral way.
sdBev
sdBev.wordpress.com

Offline Medea

• You'll find my Wardrobe Diary at
« Reply #609 on: December 29, 2017, 06:19:31 PM »
I've been away for a couple of weeks and didn't sew anything and cannot sew until next week. But I think I'll stay with my plan as it is. But maybe that will change when I start sewing.
I really need new clothes because I lost some weight and about two sizes and all my clothes are very big. So I hope I get some time in my sewing corner soon.
I'm at Instagram @ medeasgarderob (Medea's Wardrobe)

Offline mudcat

• Subscribed Member
  • Sonoran Desert / subtropical
« Reply #610 on: December 29, 2017, 06:49:48 PM »
On the surface, I would view teal as an accent more than a neutral but I could see purple and dark teal as neutrals for myself.  The harder part after that would be to choose an accent color that would work with both neutrals.  The right shade of mustard yellow might work.  But chances are if you look good in purple and teal, mustard won't work for you.  Any ideas?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:32:59 PM by mudcat (SWAP Coordinator) »

Offline bessiecrocker

• Subscribed Member
  • Winner's Points: 1
« Reply #611 on: December 29, 2017, 07:18:42 PM »
  Andy ideas?

I'm a hugh fan of teal. My eye color is  basically teal...some mid point between green and blue. Teal is a darker, greener version of the turquoise (and purple) that I am using in my swap. Teal is a very versitile color, a universal hue. It can be either cool or warm and is a color that most people look good in. (Great color for bridesmaids, for example.)

If you need color inspirâtion, put a term like "palette teal and purple" in your search engine,,.you'll pull up lots of pinterest visuals examples, and other sources.

All colors can be neutrals, all colors can be accents. It is just how you make the mix and how comfortable you sre wearing unusual combos.  Nature does not always use color in traditional ways, so why should you have to?

Offline mudcat

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #612 on: December 29, 2017, 07:33:46 PM »
All colors can be neutrals, all colors can be accents. It is just how you make the mix and how comfortable you sre wearing unusual combos.  Nature does not always use color in traditional ways, so why should you have to?

Excellent point.

Offline Petlover

• UK
« Reply #613 on: December 29, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »

I live in northern Ontario on an island called Manitoulin.  (it's connected to land by a bridge and in the summer, a ferry)  It is lovely, especially in the summer.  But we are not the fashion mecca of Canada.  LOL

I think that I will most likely follow your example, Bev.  Try to just amp up my game a bit.  Focus on some nice tops and cardigans and some classier trousers.  That should get me started. 

Carmen

Carmen, I'm in the same boat in trying to upgrade my style as I contemplate participating in the SWAP. Since I lost 135 pounds last year, my wardrobe is currently almost totally jeans and T-shirts. I want nicer clothes, but am intimidated by starting from scratch fitting patterns, so SWAP will be a true challenge for me ...

And in a bit of a coincidence, my daughter-in-law is from Manitoulin Island's neighbor --Drummond Island. It's a beautiful part of the world.

Angelia

Congratulations on that terrific weight loss!!! May I ask what diet you were on? The reason I ask is I need to lose some weight. I joined Slimming World a few weeks ago and I ended up eating more than usual. I am not good with slimming clubs!

Offline Petlover

• UK
« Reply #614 on: December 29, 2017, 08:00:26 PM »
I am bummed about this subscription thing.  ...we'll lose people and I fear SWAP participation will dwindle.
In reality it's not paying for a site here and there that's a problem for most people.  It's that if you have to pay for every site you want to participate in it starts adding up and ones budget becomes problematic....
DL does a good job of keep trolls at bay but I’m hoping having to pay will practically eliminate those posters and the ones that join to make nonsense and bad language posts.  As for SWAP, when people have to pay there is a greater commitment.  I think we will see more completed SWAPs, more earnest conversations fewer pie in the sky just kidding SWAP talk.

When the subscriptions start to strain me, I take a hard look at which ones I’m really using and enjoying.  Most of my magazine subs were cancelled and they were only $1-3 payable monthly.  I have Netflix and Prime but never ever started HULU and the also rans.  Netflix is about to go—I spend more time looking at the menu than watching.

I spend more time browsing Netflix than watching, too. Do you find Prime is better?

Offline Morzel

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #615 on: December 29, 2017, 08:43:28 PM »
Bessiecrocker - happy to read your master plan - glad to have you play. My first sewing machine, a Brother NX, also had this start/stop button. When I got it, I was too lazy to set up the foot pedal and so I started with that button and used solely that for months... later, when finally attaching the foot pedal, I could not think of ONE good reason to NOT use the pedal...  ::) what had taken me so long?! But, the button was great for when the neighbours kid came over to play with the machine. He loved to use all those  fancy stitches, but couldn't reach the pedal and I could preset the machine speed. What a good fortune your machine has this function!

indigotiger, the start on your AC cardi looks beautiful!

dementedfairy, I just LOVE that maxi-dress print. And wife's neglected skirt also looks great. Did you appliqué those grey ribbons on it?
Eva

Offline dementedfairy

• The Demented Fairy blog
« Reply #616 on: December 29, 2017, 08:50:54 PM »

dementedfairy, I just LOVE that maxi-dress print. And wife's neglected skirt also looks great. Did you appliqué those grey ribbons on it?

The appliqued ribbons are direct from the pattern [OOP now I think] Vogue 2971, and were offcuts from the top she's wearing in the pic!

The whole front trim is a right pain if done as per the instructions but it does look great [I made myself one in purple]  The coloured section [on the pattern cover] is stitched down in a gazillion vertical lines, then painstakingly cut in between all the lines leaviung the edges raw.  An interesting look, but VERY time consuming.  I mainly love the skirt for its crazy shape [way more complex than Mizono style ones from more recent collections] to shorten it, you have to cut width out of one pattern piece before origami-ing it all together.  I also love the 'bustle' effect at centre back.  I made the top too, but it was unwearable and went straight to the charity shop.

The maxi print was a very lucky find remnant on 'The Jersey Lady' stall at out local market.  You have to pile in, use your elbows, and grab what you fancy.  Usually a couple of quid per piece, can be any size.
Apparently I'm a quintessential Gemini- but I think that's a load of b.s. myselves...

Offline angelsweb

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #617 on: December 29, 2017, 09:20:43 PM »
On the surface, I would view teal as an accent more than a neutral but I could see purple and dark teal as neutrals for myself.  The harder part after that would be to choose an accent color that would work with both neutrals.  The right shade of mustard yellow might work.  But chances are if you look good in purple and teal, mustard won't work for you.  Any ideas?

Mudcat, that's my dilemma. I'm having trouble with the idea of black or navy as neutrals because of the requirement to make three garments from each neutral. I really don't like either color near my face, although I might do better with a dark tan or brown for a neutral.

I need to really sit down and outline my existing wardrobe and figure out what I need to add.

Offline mudcat

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #618 on: December 29, 2017, 09:30:04 PM »
Mudcat, that's my dilemma. I'm having trouble with the idea of black or navy as neutrals because of the requirement to make three garments from each neutral. I really don't like either color near my face, although I might do better with a dark tan or brown for a neutral.

Does olive work for you?  I read your  SWAP thread and it seems to me olive and burgundy or teal and burgundy would make good neutrals for you.  Black as an accent would work for those two neutrals and a couple of prints to meld it all together.

Offline angelsweb

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #619 on: December 29, 2017, 09:37:57 PM »

... Since I lost 135 pounds last year, my wardrobe is currently almost totally jeans and T-shirts. I want nicer clothes, but am intimidated by starting from scratch fitting patterns, so SWAP will be a true challenge for me ...

Angelia

Congratulations on that terrific weight loss!!! May I ask what diet you were on? The reason I ask is I need to lose some weight. I joined Slimming World a few weeks ago and I ended up eating more than usual. I am not good with slimming clubs!

Petlover I wasn't very good with weight loss programs either. Over 30 plus years, I lost weight many times, and each time, I regained what I'd lost plus a little more. So I had weight loss surgery in October 2016. I've been very happy with the results even though keeping myself clothed during the weight loss phase has been a challenge. That explains the current sad state of my wardrobe.

I'd like to lose about 15 more pounds, but I'm happy if I just continue to maintain. I've held pretty steady since mid-August, so I feel it's worth the effort to start fitting patterns now.

Angelia

Offline Petlover

• UK
« Reply #620 on: December 29, 2017, 10:07:42 PM »

... Since I lost 135 pounds last year, my wardrobe is currently almost totally jeans and T-shirts. I want nicer clothes, but am intimidated by starting from scratch fitting patterns, so SWAP will be a true challenge for me ...

Angelia

Petlover I wasn't very good with weight loss programs either. Over 30 plus years, I lost weight many times, and each time, I regained what I'd lost plus a little more. So I had weight loss surgery in October 2016. I've been very happy with the results even though keeping myself clothed during the weight loss phase has been a challenge. That explains the current sad state of my wardrobe.

I'd like to lose about 15 more pounds, but I'm happy if I just continue to maintain. I've held pretty steady since mid-August, so I feel it's worth the effort to start fitting patterns now.

Angelia

Congratulations, Angela!! You deserve a new wardrobe. Just think what fun it's going to be picking out designs you thought you couldn't wear before. :D

Offline indigotiger

• Subscribed Member
    • Acorn Cottage Artisanry
« Reply #621 on: December 29, 2017, 11:29:46 PM »
Boppingbeth wrote:
I pulled out some hot pink fabric that has drape but doesn't keep its dye.  I have no idea where I got the piece; it might have been a gift or it might have been one of those dollar a yard super finds.  Unfortunately, the fabric only works for pattern testing because it fades every time you wash it.
The top is a total win.  I'm actually sad I used a crappy fabric because I am going to wear it a lot and I know the fabric will fade. 
If you like the fabric, except for the fading issue, you might consider over-dyeing it... with a tank top you wouldn't need a huge setup to do so, and depending on the fiber content, there are various options for home use. As always, I recommend the venerable Dharma Trading as a source for dyestuff and information...
The Things that Make us Happy Make us Wise.

Read about my daily life at Acorn Cottage ~ Acorn Cottage Artisanry

"It is known (to some) that by dwelling in the present, conceding what is necessary to past and future, but no more than is necessary, it is quite possible to live happily ever after"      - Edgar Pangborn

Offline Melinda_B

• Subscribed Member
    • Better Than I Planned
« Reply #622 on: December 29, 2017, 11:46:27 PM »

I did decide to use Navy as one of my neutrals.  I'm planning to make a skirt, dark navy jeans (they may be the purchase element) and a navy jacket.  I also wouldn't want a full on navy next to my face, but a jacket works well.
Melinda

Perth, Australia
Personal Blog - https://melbrennan.com/

Offline sdBev

• Subscribed Member
    • sdBev
« Reply #623 on: December 30, 2017, 12:22:45 AM »
On the surface, I would view teal as an accent more than a neutral but I could see purple and dark teal as neutrals for myself.  The harder part after that would be to choose an accent color that would work with both neutrals.  ....  Any ideas?
oh oh a lighter blue turquoise is beautiful with both purple and teal.  I also like apricot but a lot of people dont care for oranges or any kind.  Again. I think these are all star players not really supporting cast but divas that play off against each other. 
sdBev
sdBev.wordpress.com

Offline sdBev

• Subscribed Member
    • sdBev
« Reply #624 on: December 30, 2017, 12:26:09 AM »
...  Nature does not always use color in traditional ways, so why should you have to?...
Oh I didnt mean to pigeon hole anyone, just confess to my own weaknesses and limtations.  I certainly hope you dont limit yourselves. I learn and even get better by seeing how you do things.
sdBev
sdBev.wordpress.com

Offline boppingbeth

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #625 on: December 30, 2017, 12:31:53 AM »
Indigotiger, good idea! I might try to over-dye the top the same color. It is this great hot pink with a blue undertone that I love. Failing that, I will try to over-dye it cherry or purple.   

Offline sdBev

• Subscribed Member
    • sdBev
« Reply #626 on: December 30, 2017, 12:33:09 AM »
Oh, Indigo, I love your applique!
sdBev
sdBev.wordpress.com

Offline boppingbeth

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #627 on: December 30, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »
Indigotiger, I love your embroidery.  The mix is looking fabulous.

Offline KarenDee

• Subscribed Member
  • SIgnal Mountain, Tn.
« Reply #628 on: December 30, 2017, 04:23:40 AM »
Angela, congratulation on your recently accomplished weight loss.  Enjoy making lots of fun new clothes for your new shape.

Indigo, lovely top you are working on. You will add you special touch to it, that will make the top super special. I love your stitches. Did you use plain white thread? It shows up well.

Karendee
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 03:13:09 AM by KarenDee »

Offline Shannonfax

• Subscribed Member
« Reply #629 on: December 30, 2017, 05:18:46 AM »
I haven't posted about joining the SWAP yet, but I wrote down my ideas and have made a few things that will qualify.

My neutrals are black and chocolate brown. I've got a brown and cream print that would match perfectly. Red is going to be my accent color, and I will do two prints for jackets..

In December, I almost finished my quilt, and I'm working on a Chanel jacket that will go into the SWAP. I know I've missed some time, but I'll have a big vacation during February and plan to spend a lot of time sewing.

I'll do a top in black, brown, and red; a cardigan in brown and black (black started before the SWAP), two jackets, a long skirt in black and brown, a short skirt in black, and a dress in black.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:59:10 AM by Shannonfax »